You’ve seen the need to have a website. You’ve invested the money to build it, and finally you have all your information and products online, ready for the world to see. The hits should start rolling in, but so far, nothing. What’s wrong?
It’s not enough just to have a website anymore. You need to be found. And the best way to be found is to be indexed by the major search engines (Google, Yahoo!, Ask.com, etc). And there are certain steps you can take to insure that 1) your site gets indexed and 2) you’re associated with relevant keywords and key phrases that people search for. This is where search engine optimization (or SEO, for short) comes in.
SEO is a means to optimize the pages on your site so you can be found. This is a time consuming process, so G-Net Consulting, Inc. can help you to do this. We can research the words and phrases people search for, and leverage that knowledge to enhance your website so that you can be found.
Our services include:
- Researching keywords and key phrases that your competitors are found for.
- Researching key phrases that users search for to find relevant content.
- Optimize your pages to be found for those phrases.
- Build tools that allow the search engines to easily find your pages and crawl them.
- Install tracking software so we can determine where people are coming from, how they find you, how many pages they view, how long they spend on your site, and more.
- Monitor your placement and update pages, as needed.
- Assist with social media integration.
- Optimize for local search.
Call us today at (410) 749-GNET (4638), or fill out our contact form today to see what we can do for you!