Our Services - Website Design, Graphic Design, and More!
The Internet is one of the most cost-effective forms of advertising available. If you are in business, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you currently run advertising promotions in the standard places (i.e. Yellow Page ad, newspapers, magazines, TV, etc)?
- Do you use promotional materials to increase the interest in your business or the services you offer?
- Would you like to grow your business so that you can reach more customers regionally, nationally, or globally?
- Do you currently have a "brick and mortar" shop selling merchandise locally, and you would like to extend your sales and profits?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then your business can benefit from having a website designed, built, and maintained by G-Net Consulting, Inc. From a very basic brochure site listing your services, to a fully functional social media or Ecommerce website, we have the tools and the knowledge to help you.
We here at G-Net Consulting, Inc. have over 12 years experience designing, building, and maintaining websites for businesses of all sizes. We have done work for national production companies, local Chamber of Commerce's, online health stores, and the national government. No project is too big or too small.
Most business people realize the need to be on the Internet. But many do not realize the impression customers can get by visiting a website that is out of date, or does not compare to their competitors.
If you currently have a website, ask yourself the following questions:
- When you compare your website to those of your competitors, does yours look inferior?
- Does your site look like it was built when the world wide web first started?
- Do you need to update the majority (or all) of the content on your site, but you do not know HTML?
- Would you like a fast, easy, and secure way to update the content on your site, without the need to learn new software or programming languages (HTML, PHP, etc)?
- Would you like to add the ability for people to purchase items online, start a blog, add a forum, or add other services to your existing site, but do now know how?
If any of these questions apply to you, then you may benefit from a website redesign from G-Net Consulting, Inc.
G-Net Consulting, Inc. has over 12 years experience in website design and website maintenance. Our development team can work with you to redesign your site to reflect your professionalism. We can also help you keep your content, photos, merchandise, products, and more up-to-date.
If you want the control over your site, we also offer CMS (Content Management System) solutions that allow you to edit the content on your site. Our CMS allows chosen users the ability to access and add, edit, or delete content on the site.
Please feel free to call or email us for a free consultation.
There are times where you need a custom built solution for your business. Whatever the need, G-Net Consulting can help!
We have developed and worked on custom websites built to the exact needs of our clients. Whether it was a CMS system built to the needs of the national Weather Service, to providing critical updates to a security packages for projects used by NASA, NSA and CIA, we can meet your needs!
Some of our previous custom work has included:
- Custom built CMS, based on PHP and MySQL
- Shopping cart systems using PHP/ColdFusion and MySQL/MS SQL Server
- Forum (discussions)
- Paypal / Authorize.net integration
- much more!
If you're in need of a custom solution for your website, please feel free to fill in our RFP form today! We would be more than happy to discuss your needs with you!
You've seen the need to have a website. You've invested the money to build it, and now you have all of your information and products online, ready for the world to see. The hits should start rolling in, but so far, nothing. What's wrong?
It's not enough just to have a website anymore. You need to be found. And the best way to be found is to be indexed by the major search engines (Google, Yahoo!, Ask.com, etc). And there are certain steps you can take to insure that 1) your site gets indexed, and 2) you're found for relevant keywords and key phrases that people search for. This is where search engine optimization (or SEO, for short) comes in.
SEO is a means to optimize the pages on your site so you can be found. This is a time consuming process, so G-Net Consulting, Inc. can help you to do this. We can research the words and phrases people search for, and leverage that knowledge to update your website so that you can be found.
Our services include:
- Researching keywords and key phrases that your competitors are found for.
- Researching key phrases that users search for to find relevant content.
- Optimize your pages to be found for those phrases.
- Build tools that allow the search engines to easily find your pages and crawl them.
- Install tracking software so we can determine where people are coming from, how they find you, how many pages they view, how long they spend on your site, and more.
- Monitor your placement and update pages, as needed.
Please feel free to contact us about this service, or feel free to call us at (410) 896-GNET to discuss this in greater detail.
It's important for any business who recognizes the need to be on the Internet to recognize the need to be found on the Internet. Just because you have a website up and running does not mean you'll garnish a lot of traffic and, more imprtantly, convert that traffic into customers. This is where we come in.
Along with our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services, we also offer Search Engine Marketing (SEM) services.
Search engine marketing is a different way to leverage the power of the major search engines (Google and Yahoo! being the most important) to increase your visibility and profit margin. If you run a site that sells merchandise online, than you can benefit from our search engine marketing service.
We work closely with our clients to determine their market, research the best key phrases to advertise with, and work with the major search engines to manage their PPC campaigns. We work to keep the click-thru rate high, while trying to keep the per-click price low. This allows our clients the greatest ROI for their paid advertising revenue.
If you would like to receive further information regarding our search engine marketing services, please feel free to contact us, or feel free to call us at (410) 208-GNET.